Organic Beef Sirloin Steak
Organic, grass-fed sirloin steak is an unbeatable cut of grass fed beef. Our British cattle provide the ultimate age-matured flavour. Choose from 6oz or 8oz cuts to create delicious meals for the whole family.
When you buy sirloin steak online, it’s always important to know the heritage of the animals and the farming methods used. You can rest assured that our cows are free range and raised to strict welfare standards.
Whether you‚ you are looking for tasty topside joints or succulent sirloin steaks, you will find what you need in our range of organic beef. We make it easy for you to order fresh organic produce online and we take great pride in selecting the best cuts for our customers.
Quick cooking tips for sirloin steak:
- Season with salt and pepper
- Heat up a frying pan and brush the steak with olive oil
- Place in the pan and cook for roughly 2 minutes each side
- If you want it well done, just lower the heat and cook for a couple more minutes
- Serve medium rare for optimum flavour
|Typical Values||Per 100g|