Sweet Chilli BBQ Chicken Drumsticks
Summer is slowly but surely approaching, which means we can start looking forward to sizzling barbecue feasts. Get the family together and tuck into these delicious sweet chilli chicken drumsticks.
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 5 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 12 organic chicken drumsticks
- Mix together the honey, sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce in a large bowl. Set aside a small dish of the marinade for basting. Place chicken drumsticks into the bowl and cover in the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour, longer if possible.
- Preheat barbecue for medium high heat.
- Lay the drumsticks on the grill (brush grill with oil first) and cook for 10-15 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Baste with the spare marinade during last few minutes of cooking.
Other News Articles
Morrocan Lamb Stew
Spring is here in all it's beautiful glory. Daffodils shine brightly, even when the sun doesn't, birds happily chirp as they build new nests and we finally have longer daylight hours! The weather can still be unpredictable and this delicious Morrocan Lamb Stew is perfect for chillier days. This dish is a delicious way...
Christmas is coming - watch our new video!
Christmas orders are flying in don't forget to order here Here's our retro video starring Jonathan for your enjoyment!
How to throw the perfect BBQ
Whether you want to cook up a quick lunch, a full dinner or have an all day party, there is no better way to do it than a BBQ in the glorious British summertime. As the weather hot’s up, BBQ’s are literally flying off the shelves. Here we give you our best tips on...